The road ahead: Reflections from Harrisburg Chancellor Mukund Kulkarni
Outgoing Penn State Harrisburg Chancellor Mukund Kulkarni reflects on his career at Penn State, saying that at Penn State Harrisburg, he was “lucky to have found a campus with a wonderful sense of community” that “works together as family.”
Gifts honor retiring Penn State Harrisburg Chancellor Mukund Kulkarni, support received for cultural programming and scholarships
The portion of the University endowment that benefits Penn State Harrisburg will grow by more than $3 million thanks to recent gifts honoring Chancellor Mukund S. Kulkarni, who retired June 30 after more than 30 years of service to Penn State.
New cultural series brings performers from around the world
The new Mukund S. Kulkarni Cultural Series provides Penn State Harrisburg the opportunity to bring national and international performances to campus annually, allowing the community to experience a variety of different cultures through the arts.
Alumnus John Mason Jr. appointed chancellor of Penn State Harrisburg
John M. Mason Jr., vice president for research and economic development at Auburn University in Alabama, has been appointed as chancellor of Penn State Harrisburg. Mason will begin his new role effective August 1 and succeed Mukund S. Kulkarni, who retired June 30.
- Penn State students spend break renovating Texas homes damaged by hurricane
- Mehalko and team win case competition at Global Leadership Summit for students
- Sharing stories bonds students and senior citizens, enhances quality of life (VIDEO)
- Student innovation and creativity on display at Capstone Design Conference
- Williams becomes Penn State Harrisburg’s first female All-American athlete
- Penn State Harrisburg course helps fight opioid addiction in the community
- Harrisburg dedicates the Courtney Pollock Memorial Field and Softball Complex
- Mazis and Young named distinguished professors
- Managing chef Athan Spanos wins culinary challenge (STORY)
- The college choir, chamber singers, and band presented "I Love the 80's"
- Introduction to Sculpture class
- ABC News correspondent and host John Quiñones visits the college
- 2018 PNC Thought Leaders Lecture - Steven Johnson (STORY)
- Musical: Bloody Bloody Andrew Jackson