How to Enroll with LionPATH
Complete the Activity GuideBEFORE your scheduled enrollment date
- Find the Activity Guide in the To-Do List on the right side of the Student Center page.
- Go through and verify the information on each page. To go to the next page, click on “Mark as Read” or “Mark as Complete” in the top right corner, then click “Next”.
- For the Student Financial Responsibility Agreement, use the scroll bar to read through the whole document, check “I agree” on the bottom, click “Save”, and go to the next page to finish. If you do not agree, you will not be able to enroll in classes.
Know Your Enrollment DateYour enrollment dates are located on the right side of the Student Center page.
- Shopping Cart Appointment: the date when you can begin searching for classes and planning your schedule.
- Enrollment Appointment: the date when you can begin enrolling in your classes.
Meet with Your Academic AdviserMeet with your adviser to review your course selections and progress to degree completion. You can schedule an appointment in Starfish
Search for Classes and Class AttributesTake Advantage of Schedule Builder
- To access Schedule Builder, click on “Schedule Builder” under “Academics” on the Student Center page. Then, click the green “Click Here” button to open the pop-up window (if you have a PopUp Blocker, disable it.)
- At the top of the page, use the “Change” buttons by the categories (Campuses, Locations, Term, etc.) to filter the classes you search.
- Once you’ve added your filters, click on the blue “Add Course” button in the center of the page. From there, you can search for classes by subject or by attributes.
Search By Subject: If you already know what class you want to add, use Search by Subject. Select the subject and class from the drop down menus and select “Add Course”.
Search By Attribute: You can search for classes by type and requirement to narrow down which classes you’re eligible for. When you find a class you want to take, select “Add Course”.
Plan Potential Schedules
- When all of your classes are added, you can generate potential schedules by clicking the “Generate Schedules” button under the class list. The schedules can be viewed on their own or compared to one another.
- Find the schedule you want and select “Add to Shopping Cart” at the top of the page.
Validate Courses in the Enrollment Shopping CartPlacing a class in the shopping cart does not mean you are enrolled in that class or that a space will be held for you in that class.
- Go to your enrollment shopping cart by clicking the “enrollment shopping cart” link in the Student Center.
- To validate classes in the shopping cart, place a checkmark in the checkbox to the left of all classes and then click the “validate” button
- Review the status report, which will let you know which classes are OK to enroll in or if there is a potential problem.
Ready to Enroll
- Once your enrollment appointment is active, go to your enrollment shopping cart and place a check next to the classes you want to enroll in, and click the “enroll” button.
- Then, click the “Finish Enrolling” button on the next screen to complete the process and add the classes to your schedule.