- Fall 2023 - Registration begins Aug. 9
Sunday classes, Sep. 10 - Oct. 29
- Winter 2024 - Registration begins Oct. 11
Sunday classes, Jan. 7 - Feb. 25
- Spring 2024 - Registration begins Jan. 31
Sunday classes, Mar. 10 - May 5 (no class Mar. 31)
- Classes meet for eight (8) weeks
- Registration opens at 8am on dates listed above
- Classes fill quickly!
To register, download the following form, complete, and mail in with check.
This is a program designed to introduce beginning swimmers to the four competitive swimming strokes used in a swim team program. Swimmers will spend two sessions on each of the four strokes, working on proper stroke mechanics and techniques.
- Participants must be the appropriate age by the first day of class. (7 years or older)
- Participants must have completed Level 3 or be able to comfortably swim two lengths of the pool (50 yards) - one on their front with their face in the water, blowing bubbles; the other on their back with assistance.
This is a program designed to refine strokes previously developed within a competitive swim team. Swimmers will work on starts and turns, breathing technique, body position, body alignment, and overall conditioning. This class will fine-tune strokes for the next swim season.
- Participants must be the appropriate age by the first day of class. (10 years or older)
- Participants must have been part of a competitive swim team for at least one season (summer or winter).
- Participants must be able to comfortably swim four lengths of the pool (100 yards) – freestyle, continuous, non-stop.