Professional Development Opportunities in Project Management
Project Management teaches the fundamentals of how to deliver projects on time and within budget. Our programs are designed for individuals from nontechnical fields who are new to project management or are looking for formal project management training.
We offer a wide variety of Project Management opportunities that meets organizations’ specific needs!
Our courses will touch on areas such as:
- Defining scope of a project
- Using project management tools
- Learning skills to manage project teams
- Dealing with multiple projects
Our Custom Courses are adaptable to the needs of your organization and can include:
- One or two day seminars touching on topics of your choice
- 10 – 20 hour courses taught on your site or ours or in a hybrid format
- Workshops on one or more topics
- Other options to meet your needs
Whether you live or work in Hershey, Harrisburg, Halifax, Hummelstown, Middletown, Steelton or elsewhere in Dauphin County, you’ll learn from highly qualified instructors who have extensive real‐world project management experience.
CEUs are available with most classes.