The Mindfulness in Business program will give participants an overview of the importance of paying attention; being in the moment without judgment, as well as learning strategies to maintain mindfulness while at work.
This program objectives:
- Increased understanding of mindfulness origin: what it is, and what it is not
- Improved awareness of mindfulness benefits
- Greater ability to improve your individual mindfulness practices
- Gain concrete tips to bring mindfulness into your workplace
- Learn activities to share with co-workers to increase their mindfulness and ultimately focus
- Understanding links of mindfulness to emotional intelligence, employee engagement, productivity, and resilience
This program includes:
- Three-hour instruction, including active learning during mindfulness walks
- All participant materials
This course will also provide you with a Penn State University Course Completion Certificate.