The Penn State Harrisburg MBA lets you customize your path to a career-enhancing advanced degree, based on your educational background, professional interests, and scheduling needs.
- Independent study and thesis courses provide you the opportunity to explore a specific topic of your choosing. Many students select real problems or projects from their workplace to study, gaining academic credit and real world business solutions in the process.
- The degree offers tracks of study that allow you to customize the program to your professional needs and interests and that represent high-demand areas of expertise such as accounting, business analytics, finance, and supply chain management.
- Depending on your educational background, you may substitute some prescribed courses or need fewer required foundation credits.
- Scheduling is flexible — with day and evening classes; on-site, online, and hybrid courses; and accelerated, one-day-per-week, and other options. You can attend full-or part-time.
- The program encourages a global perspective, and provides financial support of up to $2,000 for students participating in business-focused Penn State Harrisburg international study tours. Students have opportunities to study abroad during ten-day trips to places like England, China, Greece, or Germany.
Graduate study also available in Professional Accounting, Information Systems, and Graduate Certificate in Operations and Supply Chain Management
Online Open House