CAPS remains open remotely.
- Appointments will be offered via Zoom. Call 717-948-6025, M-F 8AM - 5PM, to schedule.
- If it is urgent, call 911 for help or try other options for crisis intervention.
- General counseling questions about can be sent via email. We will respond within 2 business days.
Not performing as well as you should in class? Feeling overwhelmed by the demands you face? Want to work on a particular issue that confronts you? Ask a Counselor!
Election Coping Kit
CAPS has developed an
We have also opened additional time in our schedules to accommodate these students. If you would like to connect with a clinician, please call our office and you will be scheduled into the first available time that accommodates your schedule.
CAPS Virtual Services
- Individual/couples counseling
- Group counseling (as available)
- Skills Clinics
- Drug and Alcohol counseling
- Psychiatric services/medication management
- Virtual CAPS Chat (Thursdays 12:00 - 1:30 pm Until April 29, 2021)
- Virtual Counseling Resources