Graduation Fair is held every spring and fall semester to allow graduating students to:
- Register to be a part of the ceremony, if you haven't already
- Meet with representatives from financial aid, career services, the library, and Penn State Harrisburg graduate program admissions
- Learn about the more than 30 master's and three doctoral programs
- Learn about the Alumni Online Library, which provides access to a number of the libraries' databases, even after you graduate.
- Place orders (with the Bookstore) for graduation announcements, class rings, diploma frames, and other commemorative items
- View samples of the academic regalia (caps and gowns) to be worn at the ceremony
- Pose for professional photos either in commencement regalia or business attire. There is no obligation to purchase and you may view your password protected proofs online. Caps and gowns will be provided.
Take this opportunity to get all the information needed for Commencement!