Requirements for the M.A. in Applied Behavior Analysis include 33 credits in required course work, including the master’s project paper, supervised internship experience, and 6 elective credits for a total of 39 credits.
ABA Core Courses (33 credits)
Offered annually, these courses are required for all students in the program.
- ABA 500 Science and Foundations of Behavior (3)
- ABA 511 Behavioral Assessment and Treatment (3)
- ABA 522 Behavioral Research Methods (3)
- ABA 533 Principles of Behavior Analysis (3)
- ABA 544 Behavioral Systems Support (3)
- ABA 577 Case Conceptualization and Development (3)
- ABA 588 Ethics in Research and Professional Practice (3)
- ABA 595 Internship (12)
Elective Courses (3 credits)
- Additional courses that will count as electives towards this degree can be chosen from a list of approved elective courses maintained by the graduate program office. (3)
Culminating Experience (3 credits)
- ABA 594A Research Topic (3)
This page is not a part of the official Penn State University Bulletin.