Fall 2023 Semester
Textbook Rentals are due Friday December 15, 2023
Return Rentals in Person:
- You can return your rentals in person to the Bookstore. The Bookstore will be open:
Monday, December 4 to Friday, December 8- 9 am to 4 pm.
Monday, December 11 to Friday, December 15- 9 am to 5 pm
Return Rentals via UPS:
- A UPS return shipping label is available to print at the Bookstore website
- We recommend if you're returning multiple books, to place them in one box so that you only need one shipping label.
Keep (Buy) your Rental Books:
- If you decide you want to keep your rental book(s), you can opt to buy at any time during your rental period.
If you rented in store or online:
- You will receive an email at the email address you listed on your rental order from bncollege.com with your Order ID#.
- Please check your Spam, Junk or Clutter folder if not in your Inbox.
- For Gmail accounts, please check the Promotions tab.
For further assistance please contact the Bookstore at [email protected] with your full name, telephone number and email address.
Your rental book return needs to be postmarked by Friday, December 15th to avoid late charges. Late charges will be assessed if your rental book return is received after Wednesday, December 20th.