SEC 205, (717) 948-6025
Testing Center Hours
Monday - Thursday: 8:00 am - 8:00 pm
Friday: 8:00 am - 4:00 pm.
If your academic accommodation allows you to take your exams and/or quizzes in the Student Disability Resources Exam Center, please complete the Student Request for Proctored Exams form for each exam and/or quiz.
Testing Center Rules and Expectations
- You must be a student registered with SDR to receive testing accommodations
- You must submit your request at least 5 days prior to the scheduled quiz, exam, and/ or final.
- You must contact the testing coordinator immediately if:
- There is a change to the request day/ time
- You need to reschedule due to missing the scheduled quiz, exam, and/ or final.
- The instructor cancels the quiz, exam, or final
- If you drop the course and no longer need the submitted testing accommodations.
- Failure to follow the above expectations could result in your exam not being scheduled at the SDR exam center.
If you need assistance, or are unable to complete the submit the form online, please contact the testing coordinator at 717-948-6025 or via email at [email protected].