Click the links to learn more on your own time
- Welcome to Penn State Harrisburg!
Dr. John Mason, Chancellor of Penn State Harrisburg
- Financial Aid
Lauren Anderson, M.S., Associate Director of Financial Aid and Veteran’s Affairs
- Student-Guided Campus Tour
Current Penn State Harrisburg students present our original Virtual Tour.
- Honors Programs
Dr. David Witwer, Director of the Honors Programs
- Student Clubs and Organizations
Check our playlist of videos introducing some of the clubs on campus
LIVE ZOOM Sessions!
WE ARE…PENN STATE! Presentations by Admissions and Student Services
All guests: please join us for this opening session, LIVE via Zoom
from 9:00 am to 10:00 am.
- Admissions process
- Career Services
- Student Engagement
- Student Life
- Residence Life
Be among the first to try out our
immersive 360º Virtual Tour!
Learn more about your academic interest area by joining one of these LIVE sessions via Zoom from 10:00 am to 10:45 am.
- School of Behavioral Sciences and Education
Biobehavioral Health, Elementary Education, Human Development & Family Studies, Kinesiology, Psychology, Sociology, Secondary Education Social Studies
- School of Business Administration
Accounting, Finance, Information Systems, Management, Marketing, Project & Supply Chain Management
- School of Humanities
American Studies, Communications, Communication Sciences & Disorders, English (General Option, Creative Writing Option, or Secondary Education Option), Humanities
- Information Sciences & Technology
Cybersecurity Analytics & Operations, Human-Centered Design & Development, Information Sciences & Technology, Security & Risk Analysis
- School of Science, Engineering, and Technology
Biology, Civil Engineering, Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Electrical Engineering Technology, Mathematical Sciences (General Option or Secondary Education Option), Mechanical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering Technology, Science, Structural Design & Construction Engineering Technology
- School of Public Affairs
Criminal Justice, Health Policy & Administration, Political Science, Public Policy
- Career Studies Program
U.S. Department of Education approved Comprehensive Transition Program (CTP) providing an inclusive two-year opportunity that includes academic/social enrichment, career exploration, and practical work experiences.
Penn State’s 2+2 Plan presentation
Interested in completing the first two years @ Penn State Harrisburg, followed by the final two years @ University Park?
Join us for a LIVE Zoom session on 2+2 from 10:45 am to 11:30 am.
Open Drop-In Sessions, 10:00 am - 11:30 am
These sessions are available for the duration of the program as soon as the Opening Session ends. Feel free to drop-in, ask any questions, gather information, and connect with students and staff.
- Student Panel - Chat with current Penn State Harrisburg students.
- Q&A - Admissions, Financial Aid, and Multicultural Recruitment representatives will be available to answer any questions you may have.
- Off-Campus Housing - Interact with off-campus housing representatives and have your questions answered*.
* Students are responsible to inspect the property and negotiate lease terms of any off-campus property. The Pennsylvania State University has not inspected any off-campus properties and is not endorsing any specific properties. The Pennsylvania State University disclaims any responsibility, among other things, for the condition of any premises, terms of any leases, treatment by any landlord, or compliance with any applicable local zoning ordinances.