Due to ongoing COVID-19 requirements, our ability to cover events has been curtailed. We are unable to provide photography services as widely as we have in the past, including directory headshots.
- The Marketing and Communications staff makes every attempt to take photographs at major campus events.
- Because the office does not have a staff photographer, there is no guaranteed availability of a staff member to take pictures for each campus event, especially for weekend and evening events.
- If you would like photographs taken of a campus event, be sure to submit your event photo request at least three weeks prior to the event; approval is not guaranteed.
Note: be sure to first submit the event to the event/calendar system.
- If Communications staff are unavailable or if the request is made for photographs to be taken for a very limited purpose, the library has digital cameras that are available for loan to any Penn State ID holder.
- As a reminder, a photo release form(s) will need to be completed and returned to the office prior to any use of the images.