Penn State Harrisburg provides several private, secure, and sanitary areas where nursing mothers may either breastfeed or express their milk and then store it, as appropriate. Note: please bring your own equipment.
- Church Hall, Rm 121
- CUB, Rm 220
- Library, Rm 115D
To reserve lactation space:
- Complete the Breastfeeding Accommodation Request Form available from the University's Breastfeeding Support Program page.
- Faculty, staff, and students: submit the form to Student Health Services, via email to [email protected].
- Faculty and staff only: submit a copy to your supervisor.
- For Library 115D, contact or visit the Library Circulation Desk (717-948-6070) to reserve a space.
For the rooms in the CUB or Church Hall, reserve through Student Health Services.
- Multiple reservations may be made at one time.
Additional information, including lactation consultant services, mentoring, and reduced-cost supplies, can be found at the University's Breastfeeding Support Program page.
References: Policy HR20 Breastfeeding Support