How to Enroll
Applicants for the Graduate Certificate in Adult Education in the Health and Medical Professions must have received a baccalaureate degree from an accredited institution. To enroll, follow these instructions:
- Complete the Graduate School online application:
- After logging in, select "Certificate Admission."
- Choose "Harrisburg" for Campus, then select "Adult Education in the Health and Medical Professions" from the Certificate list.
- Note that some sections of the application are optional and may be skipped. Use the Save and Continue button to proceed.
- Submit the following materials electronically, via email to Ms. Debbie Klugh, [email protected] with a cc: to Dr. Elizabeth Tisdell, [email protected]
- A one to two page résumé.
- A statement describing professional goals, experience, and responsibilities (2 pages maximum).
- One letter of recommendation.
- Mail official transcripts for all undergraduate and graduate programs previously attended, to:
Ms. Debbie Klugh
Graduate Certificate in Adult Education in the Health and Medical Professions
Penn State Harrisburg
777 W. Harrisburg Pike
Middletown, PA 17057-4898