August 17, 2022
Staff transitions between units or positions this past year
Lambert Undergraduate Advising Center
- Daniel Mercado is now the Director of the Lambert Undergraduate Advising Center and the Russell E. Horn, Sr. Learning Center. He was previously the Assistant Director of the Advising Center.
- Jessica Mosley is now Assistant Director. Jessica was previously an Academic Adviser in the same unit.
- Martha Nyce is now a full-time Academic Adviser. Martha was previously a part-time Academic Adviser in the same unit.
- Melissa Barnhart is now a part-time Academic Adviser. Melissa previously served in Student Disability Resources.
Office Of The Bursar
- Luann Sellard was promoted to Financial Assistant 4. Previously Luann was a Financial Assistant 3 and first point of contact in the unit. Luann will now be working more on the Finance side and continuing student support.
Office of Continuing Education
- Eileen Garney is the new education program specialist. Eileen previously served as a part-time instructor with the Career Studies program.
Office of Development and Alumni Relations
- Nicole Firth is now stewardship specialist. Nicole was previously a development assistant in the same unit.
- Katie Martin is the new development assistant. Katie previously served as an administrative support assistant for Teacher Education in the School of Behavioral Sciences and Education.
Office of Marketing and Communications
- Christy Lerch is the new marketing communications specialist. She previously served as the administrative support assistant in the office.
Office of Research and Outreach
- Stephanie Rehm, formerly Administrative Support Assistant to the Associate Dean for Research and Outreach, has been promoted to Proposal and Award Generalist.
- Alicia Wondoloski was promoted to the position of Director of Research Development and Administration. Alicia previously served as Research Coordinator in the ORO.
- Alan Babcock is now the Assistant Director of Student Disability Resources. He previously served as the Coordinator of Student Disability Resources.
- Stephanie Hill is now the Administrative Support Assistant for Student Engagement. She previously was the Administrative Support Assistant for Student Affairs, International Student Office, and Student Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion office.
- Wendy Moynihan is now the Global Education Coordinator. She previously was a part-time staff member in the Office of Student Life and Intercultural Programs.
- Alicia Schlossberg is now the Employer Engagement Specialist in the Kunkel Career Center. She previously was the Administrative Support Assistant for Student Affairs.
- Dawn Schott is now the Assistant Director of Student Health Services. She previously was a part-time nurse in Student Health Services.
- Bailey Welch is now the Assistant Director of Residence Life. She previously was a Residence Life Coordinator.
School of Behavioral Sciences and Education
- Katitia Marietta was a Financial Assistant 3 for Housing and Food Services and moved to BSED in March 2022 as a Financial Assistant 4.
The above list of transitions is based on submissions from unit heads as of August 13, 2022.