To schedule an appointment with your assigned Advising Center adviser:
- Log into Starfish and click on “Home”.
- Click the Schedule link with the person’s profile.
- Select answers to the question, “What do you need help with?”
- Select a meeting day and time from the choices offered. Note: You can change the dates to look further into the future.
- Type in a bit more information about what you’re hoping to accomplish during your scheduled appointment.
- Click Confirm to set the appointment. You will get an email with the appointment details and the appointment will be listed on your Dashboard.
To change or cancel the appointment:
Upcoming appointments will be listed on the Upcoming channel and on your Dashboard in the time line view (left column). On the Dashboard, click the edit icon (a picture of a pencil) to modify the appointment or the cancel icon (an X) to cancel it. If you do choose to cancel an appointment, please do so as far in advance as possible so the slot can be used by another student.
To schedule an appointment if you don't have an Advising Center adviser:
Email: [email protected],
Call: 717-948-6604 or
Stop By: Room 204 of the Student Enrichment Center.