Health Information Resources
- Information on a variety of topics related to health and wellness is available
- Workshops and wellness programs are conducted by a Health Educator, as well as on an individual basis to students or student groups as requested
- Healthy Penn State is another free resource on health promotion, nutrition, videos, recipes, and more. Please visit this site in addition to the other resources available on campus.
- Please call 717-948-6015 for information.
PROWellness/Lion Pulse at Hershey Medical Center has also partnered with SHS to provide additional resources and events for Penn State Harrisburg students. Please see the Lion Pulse Calendar for upcoming events
Release of Medical Records
- Penn State Harrisburg Student Health Services assures that all health care providers adhere to ethical principles and codes of professional practice including patient confidentiality, privacy, dignity, and informed consent
- All medical records are held in the same strict confidence as in other health care settings
- Although this high degree of confidentiality is often a concern to parents seeking information, medical information is released only with the student's written consent, or by a court-ordered subpoena
- The student will need to fill out a HIPAA release form with our staff at SHS
How was your visit?
A suggestion box is available in the self-care area of the waiting room. After utilizing one of our services, please take a few moments to give us your comments/suggestions. If you wish to be contacted by Penn State Harrisburg staff to discuss your comments, you may indicate this on the form. The information you provide will be used by Penn State Harrisburg student health services administration to evaluate and improve health services. All information is confidential.
Please refer to Penn State Harrisburg Police Services page