Penn State Harrisburg will hold a Graduation Fair on Wednesday, October 17 from 11:30 a.m. to 6 p.m. in the Olmsted Building lobby on campus. Students graduating in fall 2018 are invited to stop by and learn more about the commencement ceremony.
At the fair, students can:
- Register to reserve your seat at the ceremony and ensure your name is announced.
- Meet with representatives from financial aid, career services, and Penn State Harrisburg graduate program admissions.
- Place orders (through Jostens) for caps and gowns, graduation announcements, class rings, diploma frames, and other commemorative items.
- View samples of academic regalia (caps and gowns) to be worn at the ceremony.
- Have professional photos done, either in commencement regalia or business attire. There is no obligation to purchase and you may view your password-protected proofs online. Caps and gowns will be provided. Photographers will also be present at the commencement ceremony to take photographs of students as they receive their diploma.
- Register for regalia giveaways.
- Pose for photo shout-outs!
- Learn about the Alumni Online Library,
Penn State Harrisburg is looking for stories from our students graduating fall 2018. Tell us about your journey to commencement. How has Penn State Harrisburg impacted your life? And, what’s ahead for you after graduation? Send stories to [email protected].
For more information, please call 717-948-4367 or email [email protected].