Entry to the Major
Entry to the Criminal Justice major requires a 2.00 or higher cumulative grade-point average and an average of C (2.00) or better in any course already taken in the major.
Deputy Sheriff's Training and Act 120 Program
Students with ACT 120, Act 2, Pennsylvania State Police, or Municipal Police Training transcripts may receive up to 16.5 credits for the following courses:
- CRIMJ 100: Introduction to Criminal Justice (3 credits)
- CRIMJ 210: Policing in America (3 credits)
- CRIMJ 220: Courts and the Prosecution Process (3 credits)
- CAS 203: Interpersonal Communication (3 credits)
- KINES 067: Physical Conditioning (1.5 credits)
- NURS 203: First Aid and CPR (3 credits)
This page is not a part of the official Penn State University Bulletin.