Entrance to Major
Students must have a minimum 2.0 GPA to change to this Associate degree after admission to the University.
For the Associate in Science in Criminal Justice, a minimum of 64 credits is required.
For course descriptions and requirements, see the Penn State University Bulletin.
Deputy Sheriff's Training and Act 120 Program
Students with ACT 120, Act 2, Pennsylvania State Police, or Municipal Police Training transcripts may receive up to 16.5 credits for the following courses:
- CRIMJ 100: Introduction to Criminal Justice (3 credits)
- CRIMJ 210: Policing in America (3 credits)
- CRIMJ 220: Courts and the Prosecution Process (3 credits)
- CAS 203: Interpersonal Communication (3 credits)
- KINES 067: Physical Conditioning (1.5 credits)
- NURS 203: First Aid and CPR (3 credits)
This page is not a part of the official Penn State University Bulletin.