Career Services at Penn State Harrisburg is here to address your career development needs. Below you will find helpful resources for writing resumes/cover letters, enhancing interviewing skills, job/internship fair information, and more!
- Resume/Cover Letter/Correspondence Help
- Want resume feedback from a Kunkel Career Center staff member? Submit your resume via Nittany Lion Careers
- Major and Career Planning
- Internship and Job Search
- Want to practice interviewing skills? Use the InterviewPrep platform to practice your own custom-made mock interviews.”
- Job Offers and Negotiating
Expand your network by connecting with current Penn State students and alumni through LionLink
- Are you looking for additional career development help? Check out University Park’s recorded career development workshops.
Resources by how you identify
- Students with Disabilities
- International Students
- LGBTQ+ Students
- Multicultural Students
- Veteran Students