Special Travel Awards for Study Tours
Thanks to the generosity of donors to the college, travel awards are being made available (up to $700 each) for the upcoming year's spring break (embedded) study tours!
Travel awards are only for undergraduate Penn State Harrisburg students with unmet financial need, though some awards are available regardless of financial need.
The following criteria will be used to determine award recipients:
- ½ page essay describing why you want to travel (included in the online application)
- Free of judicial review or judicial sanction
Deadline: October 28, 2022
Note: You are free to apply early, however, decisions will not be made until after October 28, 2022.
Questions? Contact Stephanie Ponnett, Administrative Support Coordinator, International Programs
- [email protected]
Other Student Grants and Awards
- Student Fulbright Grant Program
- Benjamin A. Gilman International Scholarship
- Penn State Education Abroad Scholarships