Each guest over the age of 2 must have a ticket to enter the GIANT Center. This policy allows the venue to comply with all state guidelines related to capacity management and social distancing.
Per the recommendation of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and in accordance with an Order of the Secretary of the Pennsylvania Department of Health, face coverings are required for all guests over the age of 2 at all times during their visit. If you have a disability that prevents you from wearing a face covering, the alternative accommodation is to bring and wear a face shield during your visit.
All face coverings should:
- Fully cover the nose and mouth and allow the individual to remain hands-free
- Fit snugly but comfortably against the side of the face
- Be secured with ties or ear loops
- Be made of breathable material, either disposable or reusable
Admission to the GIANT Center will be denied to guests who are not wearing a cloth face covering or a face shield. Face coverings and face shields are offered for sale for guests who forget, lose, or damage their face covering/shield.
All guests should be prepared to undergo a temperature screening with a contactless, infrared thermometer prior to entering the GIANT Center. Based on guidance from health authorities, anyone displaying a temperature of 100.4 or above will not be allowed to enter.
Guests must sit in the seats printed on their ticket to allow appropriate social distancing between guests. The GIANT Center will reinforce appropriate social distancing through signage and ground markings.
Stay Home if Sick
If a GIANT Center guest is experiencing any of the following, we ask that you stay home:
- A guest who has COVID-19 symptoms.
- A guest who has a COVID-19 test results pending.
- A guest who is under a healthcare provider’s care for a positive COVID-19 test.
- A guest who has been exposed to COVID-19.
All current guidelines are still in effect. Vaccinated guests who had close contact with someone who is a suspected or confirmed case of COVID-19 may still visit if they meet all of the below criteria:
- The guest’s visit is at least two (2) weeks after being fully vaccinated against COVID-19 (i.e., two (2) weeks from the date they received the second dose in a 2-dose series, or two (2) weeks from the date they received the one dose of a single-dose vaccine).
- The guest’s visit is within three (3) months from the date they received the last dose of the vaccine.
- The guest has remained asymptomatic since their COVID-19 exposure.