- H ADM 542. Health Politics and Policy (3)
- H ADM 543. Long-Term Care Administration and Policy (3)
- H ADM 545. Health Financial Management (3)
Elective Courses (Choose One)
- H ADM 539. Health Systems Organization (3)
- H ADM 551. Health Care Law (3)
- H ADM 552. Health Delivery Systems: Managed Care (3)
Graduate courses carry numbers from 500 to 599. Advanced undergraduate courses numbered between 400 and 499 may be used to meet some graduate degree requirements when taken by graduate students. Courses below the 400 level may not. A graduate student may register for or audit these courses in order to make up deficiencies or to fill in gaps in previous education but not to meet requirements for an advanced degree.
The Long-Term Care certificate program consists of four Health Administration (H ADM) graduate-level courses (12 credits).
This page is not a part of the official Penn State University Bulletin.