For all events, meetings, and gatherings of 10-250 people
Please review the Gathering Approval Process page before completing this form.
- Plans require prior approval by a unit or committee head (for student-run events, the club advisor) who will be copied on the approval request form submission.
- Any in-person or hybrid gatherings/events/meetings of more than 10 people must be pre-approved before any resources (space, technology, etc.) may be allocated.
- At this time, indoor events with more than 25 people are not permitted. This does not apply to classes, per the Pennsylvania Department of Education.
- In addition, any virtual events/meetings that require specific campus space, specific equipment, and/or technical support also must be pre-approved.
- Whenever possible, submit the request for approval at least one month in advance of the proposed date of the event.