Associate Professor Emerita of Accounting, School of Business Administration
Dr. Harris' most recent research involved the role of accounting and auditing in corporate governance. A complete curriculum vita is posted on Dr. Harris' website.
- Academy of Accounting Historians
- American Institute of CPAs
- American Accounting Association
- American Society for Public Administration
- Association of Government Accountants
- Pennsylvania Institute of CPA
Dr. Harris has served as president of the Penn State Harrisburg Senate, Mid-Atlantic Region of the American Accounting Association, and the Harrisburg Chapter of the IMA.
B.A.; A.M.; M.B.A.; M.S.; Ph.D. (Virginia Tech)