PENN STATE HBG
MIDDLETOWN, PA 17057
Dr. Bartholomew has taught undergraduate courses in marketing principles, consumer behavior, internet marketing, advertising and retailing at Rider University, Oklahoma State University and Southwest Minnesota State University prior to joining Penn State Harrisburg.
Dr. Bartholomew has published in the Journal of Marketing, Journal of Public Policy and Marketing, Journal of Business and Industrial Marketing, and the International Journal of Business Information Systems.
- American Marketing Association
- Society for Marketing Advances
- Pi Sigma Epsilon Lifetime Member
- Mu Kappa Tau Lifetime Member
- Consumer Behavior
- Behavioral Addictions
- Communities/Consumption Subcultures
- Compulsive Consumption
- Digital Marketing and Social Media
- Sales Leadership Development