Contact Penn State Harrisburg Continuing Education (Kristin Deibler, 717-948-6500, [email protected]) to discuss the program prerequisites and application procedures. Below find general information about program application procedures.
Applicants must have completed 60 credits of coursework to be eligible.
The ERP Certificate with SAP has the following prerequisites that must be met before enrollment in the program:
- MIS 204: Introduction to Business Information Systems (3 credits)
- Introduction to the use of information systems in business organizations.
- SCM 301: Business Logistics Management (3 credits)
- Management of logistics/supply chain processes.
College level courses similar to either or both of the above prerequisite courses may be accepted. Program faculty will review your transcript and determine if the courses can be substituted for the prerequisites.
Applicants who do not meet the prerequisites may take both MIS 204 and SCM 301 in a seven-week accelerated hybrid format in fall 2018. Please note that SCM 301 has its own prerequisites.
How to register
Are you a Penn State student?
Penn State students who are enrolled in a degree program must consult with their advisor before registering for the certificate or individual classes. After advisor approval, contact Kristin Deibler, 717-948-6500, [email protected] to discuss the program prerequisites and application fees. Register via LionPath.
Not a Penn State student?
Contact Penn State Harrisburg Continuing Education (Kristin Deibler, 717-948-6500, [email protected]) to discuss the program prerequisites and application procedures.
- You must complete and submit the Undergraduate Non-Degree Enrollment Form.
- The non-degree enrollment form must be received in the Penn State Harrisburg Registration Office at least one week prior to the start of the session.
- Once your non-degree enrollment form has been processed, you will receive an e-mail with instructions to finalize your registration allowing you to register for classes.