Cheer on the class of 2020 as they graduate on Saturday, December 19!
Please take a few moments to create a 10 second (approximately) video to express your congratulations to this semester's graduates!
- Fun and informal congratulations
- Your best advice to our grads
- Greetings in your language (please provide translation)
- A favorite inspirational quote
- Get creative!
Take this opportunity to celebrate and honor our students' hard work.
Video Creation Tips
- Record your digital thank you videos using your smartphone, digital camera, the Camera app on your PC, the QuickTime app on your Mac, etc.
- If possible, record your video in landscape orientation (placing your device horizontally so the video is wider than it is tall).
- If you are using a phone or digital camera, place the device on a stable surface or tripod during recording.
- Record in a quiet location where you can be clearly heard.
- Pick a location with good lighting – for example, do not sit with your back to a bright light or window.
Use the tool below to upload your video file. Drag and drop, or click "Select Files" and pick your file from your computer or mobile device.
- Videos must be submitted by Dec. 7, 2020.
- Name your video file with the following naming convention, YourLastName-FirstName.mp4 such as Jane-Doe.mp4.
- In the File Description field, please type your full name.
- In the Email Address field, please type your Penn State email address.
- If you have questions, please contact Panna Idowu, [email protected]
- Submitting a video does not guarantee inclusion in the final video.