Special Travel Awards for Study Tours
Thanks to the generosity of donors to the college, travel awards are being made available (up to $800 each) for the upcoming year's study tours!
Travel awards are primarily for a student with unmet financial need, though some awards are available regardless of financial need.
The following criteria will be used to determine award recipients:
- ½ page essay describing why you want to travel (included in the online application)
- Free of judicial review or judicial sanction
Deadline: October 21, 2016
Note: You are free to apply early, however, decisions will not be made until October 28, 2016.
Questions? Contact Marie-Louise Abram, Director of International Programs
Other Student Grants and Awards
- Student Fulbright Grant Program
- Benjamin A. Gilman International Scholarship
- Pennsylvania Commonwealth Education Abroad Scholarship
Faculty Grants and Awards
- Global Fund for Faculty Travel application
- Faculty Fulbright Scholar Program
Fulbright Scholar Webinar
Note: Enter private code 1212155 when requested. Webinar starts at timestamp 11:14.