Penn State Harrisburg, in coordination with local and regional agencies, will conduct an emergency preparedness exercise in its library, on Friday, September 30 starting at 9:00 a.m. The library will be closed to the public between 7:30 a.m. and 2:00 p.m.
Penn State Harrisburg
Adult Learner Support
The Adult Learner Support Office works to meet the needs of our adult, non-traditional student population. Adult learners are defined as:
- 24 years of age or older;
- Veterans of the armed services;
- Returning to school after four or more years of employment or other activitiy; and/or
- Assuming multiple roles, such as parent, spouse/partner, employee, or student.
- Helping Your Child Series
- Commission for Adult Learners
- Child Care Subsidy
- No or Low Cost Community Services