Penn State Harrisburg, in coordination with local and regional agencies, will conduct an emergency preparedness exercise in its library, on Friday, September 30 starting at 9:00 a.m. The library will be closed to the public between 7:30 a.m. and 2:00 p.m.
Roderick Lee, Ph.D.
Roderick Lee joined the faculty of the School of Business Administration as an assistant professor of information systems in 2008. He received his Ph.D. in information sciences and technology (with a concentration in management and organization) from The Pennsylvania State University. Dr. Lee’s primary areas of theory and research focus on the design, development, and use of technological innovations by small groups, social enterprises, and online communities. His research has appeared in several journals including Computers in Human Behavior, Government Information Quarterly, New Media & Society, and the Journal of Information Systems Education.
Continuing Education Interests
- Web Usability
- Digital Information Transparency and Accountability
- Online Social Support
- User-Centered Design
- Member, Association of Information Systems (AIS)
- Member, Association of Computing Machinery
- Member, Beta Gamma Sigma, AASCB Schools of Business Honor Society
- Member, Southern Association of Information Systems (SAIS)
- Technology and Innovation Management
- Organizational Informatics
- Social Informatics
- Human-Computer Interaction
- Information Systems Education
A.A; B.S.; B.S.; M.B.A.; M.S.I.S.; Ph.D. (Penn State)
- +1 717 948 6641
- E335 Olmsted Building