Master of Business Administration
The Penn State Harrisburg MBA lets you customize your path to a career-enhancing advanced degree, based on your educational background, professional interests, and scheduling needs.
- Scheduling is flexible — with day and evening classes; on-site, online, and hybrid courses; and accelerated, one-day-per-week, and other options. You can attend full-or part-time.
- Depending on your educational background, you may substitute some prescribed courses or need fewer required foundation credits.
- The program offers you specific tracks of study from which to choose, all representing areas of expertise that are in demand.
- Independent study and thesis courses provide you the opportunity to explore a specific topic of your choosing. Many independent study students select real problems or projects from their workplace to study, gaining academic credit and real world business solutions in the process.
- The program encourages a global perspective, and provides financial support of up to $2,000 for students participating in Penn State Harrisburg international study tours. Students have opportunities to study abroad during ten-day trips to places like England, China, Greece, or Germany.