Master of Business Administration
The Penn State Harrisburg MBA lets you customize your path to a career-enhancing advanced degree, based on your educational background, professional interests, and scheduling needs.
- Independent study and thesis courses provide you the opportunity to explore a specific topic of your choosing. Many students select real problems or projects from their workplace to study, gaining academic credit and real world business solutions in the process.
- The degree offers tracks of study that allow you to customize the program to your professional needs and interests and that represent high-demand areas of expertise such as accounting, business analytics, finance, and supply chain management.
- Depending on your educational background, you may substitute some prescribed courses or need fewer required foundation credits.
- Scheduling is flexible — with day and evening classes; on-site, online, and hybrid courses; and accelerated, one-day-per-week, and other options. You can attend full-or part-time.
- The program encourages a global perspective, and provides financial support of up to $2,000 for students participating in business-focused Penn State Harrisburg international study tours. Students have opportunities to study abroad during ten-day trips to places like England, China, Greece, or Germany.