Twenty-nine undergraduate and graduate students in Penn State Harrisburg&s School of Business Administration have achieved excellence in their studies and earned 2007 invitations to Beta Gamma Sigma membership for the academic year.
While almost 300,000 students receive a baccalaureate or a master&s degree in business each year, only about 16,000 are elected to lifetime membership in Beta Gamma Sigma. Students who rank in the top 7 percent of the junior class, top 10 percent for the senior class, and top 20 percent of the master&s programs at schools accredited by the Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business International (AACSB) are eligible for membership.
Beta Gamma Sigma was founded as a national organization in 1913. Its mission is to encourage and honor academic achievement and personal excellence in the study and practice of business. The Society endeavors to foster in its members an enduring commitment to the principles and values of Beta Gamma Sigma: honor and integrity, pursuit of wisdom and earnestness.
The following students, their major, and their place of residence were inducted into the Penn State Harrisburg chapter of Beta Gamma Sigma during formal induction ceremonies.
- Matthew Bachman, Accounting, Orwigsburg
- William Boga, Finance, York
- Maria Boschuk, Finance, Mount Joy
- Alysha Bowman, Finance, Millersburg
- Camille Campbell, Marketing, Enola
- Erika Cordier, Management, Camp Hill
- Dennis Echternach, Accounting, Lebanon
- Sherri Eisenhuth. Information Systems, Wellsville
- Crystal Heisey, Marketing, Harrisburg
- Nicholas Huntington, Accounting, Harrisburg
- Sarah Laudau, Management, Harrisburg
- Joseph Marks, Finance, Harrisburg
- Victoria Navazio, Management/Information Systems, Harrisburg
- Brandi Overstreet, Finance, Harrisburg
- Sneha Parikh, Management, Enola
- William Saufley, Management, Hummelstown
- Tam Tran, Finance, Middletown
- Cho Li Julie Wong, Marketing, Lancaster
- Michelle Baugh, MBA, Mifflintown
- Barbara Friedberg, MBA, Hershey
- Angela K. Green, MBA, Harrisburg
- Joseph Haury, MBA, Harrisburg
- Eric Herr, MBA, Mount Joy
- Susan Isenberg, MBA, Harrisburg
- Gregory Knerr, MBA, Harrisburg
- Mary Kniley, MBA, Lebanon
- Kathleen Kuo, MBA, Elizabethtown
- Mandy Losiewicz, MBA, Hershey
- Bradley Shockey, MBA, Etters