Get a jump start on college!
Penn State Harrisburg offers exceptional high school juniors and senior students the opportunity to get a jump on their college careers by earning college credits while still in high school. Students participating in this program may choose from a variety of courses offerings during the Summer semesters.
Benefits of Dual Enrollment
- Take college level courses at a 50-percent tuition savings.
- Earn college credits and experience the workload of a true college class.
- Credits can be applied to a Penn State degree and are recognized at all Penn State campuses.
- Credits earned at Penn State may also be considered for transfer credit at another institution.
How to Apply
If you are interested in pursuing dual enrollment courses at Penn State, please submit a non -degree enrollment form to Undergraduate Admissions, along with the following:
- Official high school transcript
- Standardized test scores (SAT, ACT, PSAT, PLAN, PSSA, Keystone Exam, etc.)
- One letter of recommendation from a teacher, counselor, or principal
The non-degree enrollment form states that it should be returned University Registrar Office, but dual enrollment applications must be sent to the address below no later than May 31st for the Summer Semester:
For additional questions on dual enrollment please contact us at 717-948-6250.