The Penn State Harrisburg Educators Award provides recognition and financial assistance to outstanding students enrolled or planning to enroll in the literacy education or teaching and curriculum master’s programs at Penn State Harrisburg. Each award will be $500 per semester until the student graduates or withdraws from Penn State Harrisburg. For more information, visit Penn State Harrisburg Graduate Admissions.
School of Behavioral Sciences and Education
- Students must be enrolled or plan to enroll in one of the approved programs:
- master's in literacy education
- master's in teaching and curriculum
- Students must have been accepted by the college’s School of Behavioral Sciences and Education as a degree student in one of the approved programs and must register for a minimum of three (3) credits.
- To maintain eligibility, students must hold a cumulative grade point average of 3.00.
- This award is only for students attending Penn State Harrisburg.