The Chancellor's Award for Graduate Students provides recognition and financial assistance to highly qualified graduate students planning to enroll at Penn State Harrisburg. Up to 100 of the top incoming graduates will be awarded $1,000 per year ($500 per semester).
- Graduate students who are admitted to attend Penn State Harrisburg.
- The student may be part time or full time.
- The student must be resident instruction at Harrisburg and a new incoming graduate student.
Amount of Award:
- $1,000 per year, awarded as $500 per semester.
- The award is only available for the first year of study (2 semesters), with the maximum award being $1,000.
Term of Award:
- Each scholarship shall be awarded for one academic year.