Face today's HR challenges with sharper fundamental HR skills!
SHRM, the leading global HR professional organization, has developed the SHRM Essentials of HR Management course which provides an introductory overview of the human resource function. Whether you are new to HR or if HR is one of many roles you fulfill at your company, the program, offered in partnership with SHRM, through Penn State Berks and Penn State Harrisburg, covers the key HR topics you need to know. This course also allows you to network with other HR professionals. Finally, an on line component offers Web based materials to reinforce classroom discussion.
Professional Development Credits (PDCs)
The 15 hour SHRM Essentials of HR Management is approved for Professional Development Credits (PDCs) for the SHRM-CP and SHRM-SCP credentials and is approved by the HR Certification Institute for recertification credit hours for the PHR, SPHR, GPHR and PHR-CA/SPHR-CA certifications.
Essentials of HR Management Course Content and Materials
- Current content to reflect the latest changes in legislation.
- Ability to create a study plan to help direct your progress.
- Mobile compatible to study on the go.
The SHRM Essentials is ideal for those who:
- Manage people and need an overview of HR.
- Perform HR tasks as a part of their many roles.
- Want to break into the competitive and growing HR profession.
- Desire to update their current HR knowledge.
- Seek career advancement.
- Recertification Credits