This high energy program was developed by people that have DONE THE WORK. They know the challenges that come along with eliciting solid requirements. They know how difficult it can be to tie testing back to requirements. They know the challenge of effectively measuring whether or not the requirements are being met.
The five-day program focuses on a best practice framework set forth by the International Institute of Business Analysis (IIBA) to provide a structured approach to business analysis. It will also help get you prepared to take the IIBA CBAP® examination, if that is your goal!
This course includes:
- Introduction to Business Analysis
- Business Analysis Key Concepts
- Elicitation and Collaboration
- Strategy Analysis
- Business Analysis Planning and Monitoring
- Requirements Analysis and Design Definition
- Requirements Life Cycle Management
- Solution Evaluation
Registration Fee of $1,695 includes:
- Five days of instruction
- Copy of A Guide to the Business Analysis Book of Knowledge (BABOK® Guide)
- Comprehensive participant manual
This course will also provide you with a Course Completion Certificate.