IT Infrastructure Library (ITIL®) is the most widely accepted approach to IT Service Management (ITSM) today, providing a framework of best practices drawn from both public and private sectors. Its adopt-and-adapt approach allows you to take what works and leave what doesn't.
Learn how to apply consistent processes in your support organization to exceed customer expectations. ITIL® Certification Training will give you the tools you need to plan, manage, and run a more effective support organization.
ITIL® Foundation (3 days)
Get your team up to speed on ITIL concepts and terminology.
*Participants will take the ITIL Foundation Exam at the end of the course.
This course includes:
- Understand the key concepts of service management
- Understand how the ITIL guiding principles can help an organization adopt and adapt service management
- Understand the four dimensions of service management
- Understand the purpose and components of the ITIL service value system
- Understand the activities of the service value chain, and how they interconnect
- Know the purpose and key terms of 15 ITIL practices
- Understand 7 ITIL practices
The ITIL® Foundation examination is administered as part of the Day 3 agenda for this course.
ITIL® Basics (1/2 day)
Looking to introduce ITIL concepts to your IT organization? This will provide you enough info to get you started!