This class is designed to help equip you with the resources and knowledge required to pass the CompTIA Network+ certification exam.
Our course instructor reports that her students enjoy a 95% pass rate, with a 100% pass rate on second attempts!
Earn 2.0 Continuing Education Units (CEUs)
- Assess and define your current knowledge base in the information security field.
- Complete practice exams and simulations that other Network+ credential owners report was key to their passing the exam.
- Note: the actual Network+ exam is not included with this course and should be scheduled through CompTIA and PearsonVue.
- The course is pass/fail and is based on three deliverables: Goal statement, practice test score spreadsheet, and a final assessment of student readiness for Network+ exam.
- Attendance at scheduled online class is entirely optional and you are free to work through the online course modules at your own pace however, the instructor reports that taking practice tests together as a class and demonstration of multiple choice test strategies was a key factor in students’ success with the actual certification exam.
- Online Zoom classes are recorded for asynchronous learning and review. The course consists of 8 online (Canvas) modules designed to help the student assess their readiness for the actual CompTIA Network+ exam administered by PearsonVue.
The course Instructor, Angela F. Kern, CISSP, CISA, A+, Net+, CCENT, MBA, M.Ed., has over twenty-years of experience in computer networking, programming and information security in banking, distribution / warehousing and public education. Her test preparation strategies have helped many people develop an effective study plan for passing industry certification exams.