Research and Outreach is the point-of-contact with the University's Office of Sponsored Programs, working with them to process all proposals through the relevant UP research offices as required prior to submission to outside agencies.
We also assist faculty with information on funding opportunities and in preparing proposals, particularly budgets. Once a grant is funded, we assist in issues related to grant/contract management, again in concert with the relevant UP offices, and in budget management in concert with the PI’s school/unit budget administrator. Upon request, we can assist in planning and editing grant applications.
- Community of Science
- Social Science Research Institute/Children Youth and Families Consortium (SSRI/CYFC)
- Ben Franklin Technology Partners
- Africana Research Center
- Equal Opportunity Planning Committee (EOPC)
- University Health Sciences Council (PSU)
- Penn State Library - Harrisburg