F-7. Faculty Consulting Agreements
Penn State Harrisburg will abide by the established University policies and procedures available below.
The Penn State policies and procedures relating to faculty consulting activities are available in the following policies, all of which can be found within GURU, the online policy guide.
- RP06 — Disclosure and Management of Significant Financial Interests
- RA12 — Technology Transfer and Entrepreneurial Activities (Faculty Research)
- FN14 — Use of Tangible Assets, Equipment, Supplies and Services
- HR80 — Private Consulting Practice
- AD77 — Engaging in Outside Professional Activities (Conflict of Commitment)
- HR91 — Conflict of Interest