Child Care Center
The Penn State Harrisburg Child Learning Center is operated by Hildebrant Learning Centers. The center provides high-quality early education for approximately 65 children ages six weeks through five years. The center is open to children of Penn State faculty, staff, and students as well as families from the surrounding community.
Licensed by the Pennsylvania Department of Public Welfare, the center is Accredited by the National Association for the Education of Young Children (NAEYC) and has a STAR 4 designation, the highest standard level awarded by the Keystone STARS Program.
- Location — 160 Alumni Dr., Middletown, on the west side of campus.
- Days/hours of operation — open year round, Monday - Friday, 7:00 am to 6:00 pm.
- Holidays — Closed on official holidays observed by Penn State, as listed on the University schedule.
- Ages — daycare for ages 6 weeks through 5 years.
- Full-time and part-time care available.
- Enrollment — contact the center as soon as possible when planning child care needs. The program operates at full enrollment capacity. To enroll an infant or toddler, several months notice is highly recommended.
- Tuition assistance for those who qualify — Penn State administers the Child Care Access Means Parents in School (CCAMPIS) program. For more information, contact Stephanie Zezzo at 800-746-6759 or email@example.com or visit Penn State's child care website,www.childcaresubsidy.psu.edu. The center also participates in the Child Care Information Services (CCIS) tuition assistance program.
Questions or inquiries? Please contact Heather Powell, center director, at 717 948-6128 or firstname.lastname@example.org