Child Care Center
Licensed by the Pennsylvania Department of Public Welfare, the Penn State Harrisburg Child Learning Center provides high quality early childhood education, utilizing the standards developed by the National Association for the Education of Young Children (NAEYC). The center, operated by Hildebrant Learning Centers since July 2009, participates in the NAEYC Accreditation Program and has a STAR 4 designation, the highest standard level awarded by the Keystone STARS Program.
The center serves children of Penn State employees and students as well as children from families in the community. Additional information:
- Location — 160 Alumni Dr., Middletown, on the west side of campus.
- Days/hours of operation — open year round, Monday - Friday, 6:30 am to 6:00 pm.
- Holidays — Closed on official holidays observed by Penn State, as listed on the University schedule.
- Ages — daycare for ages 6 weeks through 5 years and summer care for school age (6-12 years)
- Full-time and part-time care available.
- Enrollment — contact the center as soon as possible when planning child care needs. The program operates at full enrollment capacity. To enroll an infant or toddler, several months notice is highly recommended.
- Tuition assistance for those who qualify — Penn State administers the Child Care Access Means Parents in School (CCAMPIS) program. For more information, contact Stephanie Zezzo at 800-746-6759 or email@example.com or visit Penn State's child care website,www.childcaresubsidy.psu.edu. The center also participates in the Child Care Information Services (CCIS) tuition assistance program.
Questions or inquiries? Please contact Sara Stephenson, center director, at 717 948-6128 or firstname.lastname@example.org