Child Care Center
The Penn State Harrisburg Child Learning Center is operated by Bright Horizons. The center provides high-quality early education for approximately 60 children ages six weeks through five years. The center is open to children of Penn State faculty, staff, students, as well as families from the surrounding community.
- Location — 160 Alumni Dr., Middletown, on the west side of campus.
- Days/hours of operation — open year round, Monday - Friday, 7:00 am to 6:00 pm.
- Holidays — Closed on official holidays observed by Penn State, as listed on the University schedule.
- Ages — Child care and educational experiences for ages 6 weeks through 5 years.
- Full-time and part-time care available.
- Enrollment — Contact the center as soon as possible when planning child care needs. Please contact the center director, at (717)948-6128 or email@example.com.
- Tuition assistance for those who qualify — Penn State administers the Child Care Access Means Parents in School (CCAMPIS) program. For more information, contact firstname.lastname@example.org or visit Penn State's child care subsidy site. The center also participates in the Child Care Information Services (CCIS) tuition assistance program.