School of Business Administration students inducted into marketing honor society
Eleven students from the Penn State Harrisburg’s School of Business Administration were recently inducted into Mu Kappa Tau, a national honor society that recognizes top students that are majoring in marketing.
Mu Kappa Tau was founded in 1966 by members of Pi Sigma Epsilon to recognize and honor individuals with notable academic achievement in the marketing discipline. Mu Kappa Tau is the only marketing honor society accredited by the Association of College Honor Societies (ACHS).
John MacDonald, director of marketing planning at Ahold USA/Giant served as the keynote speaker at the ceremony.
The following students were inducted into the Penn State Harrisburg chapter of Mu Kappa Tau during a formal induction ceremony:
- Logan Akers, Camp Hill, Pennsylvania
- Evan Ashby, Lewisberry, Pennsylvania
- Brittany Bennett, Hummelstown, Pennsylvania
- Emma Bury, Hummelstown, Pennsylvania
- Brittany Conners, Hummelstown, Pennsylvania
- Kirstin Hooven, Camp Hill, Pennsylvania
- Danielle Kramer, Valley View, Pennsylvania
- Sarah Mcvey, Mechanicsburg, Pennsylvania
- Erica Noss, Hummelstown, Pennsylvania
- Chelsea Shuey, Palmyra, Pennsylvania
- Wenjun Sun, Shandong, China