Penn State Harrisburg, in coordination with local and regional agencies, will conduct an emergency preparedness exercise in its library, on Friday, September 30 starting at 9:00 a.m. The library will be closed to the public between 7:30 a.m. and 2:00 p.m.
Physical actor to perform on campus
Dan Kamin, physical actor, speaker, and producer, will entertain and educate audiences at Penn State Harrisburg, Thursday, Nov. 29 with three different events, which are free and open to the public.
- Where: Stacks Market Stage, Olmsted Building
- When: Noon
- Details: A live slow-motion routine.
Magic of Movement
- Where: Special Events Room, Olmsted Building
- When: 2:00 p.m.
- Details: An educational session training participants in the art of physical acting.
Comedy in Motion
- Where: Auditorium, Olmsted Building
- When: 7:30 p.m.
- Details: A satirical show of the performing arts and a range of performers.
Kamin performs internationally for theatres, colleges, and symphony orchestras. He created physical comedy sequences and trained actors including Robert Downey, Jr. for his Oscar nominated performance in the movie “Chaplin” and Johnny Depp for his Golden Globe-nominated performance in “Benny and Joon.”
The programs are sponsored by the Office of Campus Life and Intercultural Affairs and a Pennsylvania Performing Arts on Tour grant from the Susquehanna Folk Music Society.
For information, contact 948-6273 or email@example.com.