Graduation Fair March 21
Penn State Harrisburg will hold a Graduation Fair on Tuesday, March 21 from 11:30 a.m. to 6 p.m. in the Olmsted Building lobby on campus. Students graduating spring 2017 are invited to stop by and learn more about the commencement ceremony.
At the fair, students can:
- Register to reserve your seat at the ceremony and ensure your name is announced.
- Meet with representatives from financial aid, career services, and Penn State Harrisburg graduate program admissions.
- Place orders (with the campus bookstore) for graduation announcements, class rings, diploma frames, and other commemorative items.
- View samples of academic regalia (caps and gowns) to be worn at the ceremony.
- Receive Legacy Cords. In honor of the college’s 50th anniversary, the Penn State Harrisburg Alumni Society provides legacy cords to graduating students whose parents and/or grandparents are Penn State Harrisburg graduates. Celebrate your graduation and recognize your family ties by wearing the gold, blue, and white cord. Students are requested to provide their parents’/grandparents’ names, year of graduation, and degree(s) earned.
- Have professional photos done, either in commencement regalia or business attire. There is no obligation to purchase and you may view your password protected proofs online. Caps and gowns will be provided. Photographers will also be present at the commencement ceremony to take photographs of students as they receive their diploma.
- Register for regalia and professional photo package giveaways.
- Pose for photo shout-outs!
For more information, please call 717-948-6029 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.