Faculty and staff recognized at awards ceremony - 2012
This news is older than 3 months; page retained for archival purposes only.
Penn State Harrisburg recognized outstanding employee contributions at the 2012 Faculty and Staff Recognition Program on Thursday, March 29. Nominated by the college community and selected by various award committees, several faculty and staff members received awards. View a Flickr slideshow of the winners.
Award recipients included:
- Sairam V. Rudrabhatla, Assistant Professor of Biology, Excellence in Research and Scholarly Activity Award
- Jane B. Keat, Associate Professor of Education, Excellence in Teaching Award
- Kamini Maraj Grahame, Associate Professor of Sociology, Excellence in Advising Award and Kathryn Towns Women’s History Month Award
- Samuel W. Monismith, Associate Professor of Health Education, Faculty Service Award
- Kristin L. Bittner, Instructional Designer for the Faculty Center, Staff Service Award
- Jo A. Tyler, Associate Professor of Training and Development, Faculty Diversity Award
- Alan Babcock, Disability Services Coordinator for Counseling and Disability Services, Staff Diversity Award
The ceremony also recognized retiring faculty and staff and those who have completed 25 years of service to the University.
Retirees included Helen H. Arnold, Terry L. Bosserman, Rebecca M. Dolan, Terry M. Kelly, Herman L. Manning, Cynthia Z. M. Mara, Linda S. McClure, Carol R. Nechemias, Olen K. Parker, Donald N. Plourde, Winston A. Richards, Cheri L. Ross, and James T. Ziegenfuss, Jr. Employees who have served the University for 25-years included Thomas H. Eberlein, Erdener Kaynak, Edna M. Mercado, and AB Shafaye.