Assessment: Bachelor of Humanities in Interdisciplinary Humanities
Program Goals and Objectives
Goal 1: Think critically about materials from varied Humanities' disciplines and points of view.
- Objective 1.1: Write analytical and interpretive essays.
- Objective 1.2: Analyze visual and written texts.
- Objective 1.3: Explain the relationship between texts and the historical periods that produced them.
Goal 2: Write and speak clearly and persuasively about complex subjects involving multiple Humanities' disciplines and perspectives.
- Objective 2.1: Prepare and give an oral report.
Goal 3: Understand the methods, approaches, and significant content of several disciplines within the humanities and communications.
- Objective 3.1: Analyze visual and written texts.
- Objective 3.2: Explain the relationship between texts and the historical periods that produced them.
- Objective 3.3: Write an essay that combines a visual and written text.
- Goal 4: Apply and extend their understanding effectively in internships, employment, further academic or professional study, creative work, or voluntary activity after graduation.